On this special day, and week of 9/20 – 9/26, BikeDFW and bicycling allies encourage everyone to #BikeThere, wherever that there may be. Bike to work; bike with friends; bike to an errand; bike to a Bicycle Friendly Business; bike around your neighborhood and back to your home.
Any bike, anywhere, it all counts. We just want to bike together and inspire each other to do this simple act that means so much to our lives and our future. #BikesUnite
How to Join the Fun
We will not be co-hosting the traditional Energizer Stations with our friends at DART this year, but we have several ways for everyone to experience the joy of moving by bicycle.
Join us in celebrating #BikeThere Week by:
- Registering for our FREE Urban Cycling 101 Webinar Monday, 9/21 here
- Pledging to ride your #BikeThere this week
- Playing #BikeThere Bike Bingo for a chance to win prizes by printing the BINGO card here, or playing it on your phone here, filling in the squares, and sharing your BINGO with us on social media (tag us @bikedfw)
- Sharing a ride you take during the week on social media (tag us @bikedfw)
- Sharing your favorite routes to our Community Maps Project here
- Sharing your favorite groups rides and events for our Community Calendar here
- Ordering your #BikeToWorkDay2020 t-shirt
- Signing up to volunteer with us here
- Becoming a member of BikeDFW & supporting the cause here