- In addition to recreational / fitness riders, more people ride for transportation to their jobs, to the grocery store, to entertainment and dining, parks, and everywhere else.
- Plano Parks and Recreation states that multi-use trails are consistently the top desire of Plano citizens in their surveys.
- The On Street Bicycle Route System has helped more people who ride bikes ride more comfortably and safely around Plano to more places.
- Our Police Department has been helpful in accommodating bicycling, and most important, the Plano Staff and City Council have been very supportive.
- Cities that have higher percentages of people riding bicycles see reduction of traffic congestion, improved traffic safety, not to mention the environmental and public health benefits.
This PDF document contains the responses from from city council candidates.
Neither PBA nor BikeDFW will endorse a particular candidate. We will publish the Questionnaire responses on the PBA www.planobicycle.org) and BikeDFW (www.bikedfw.org) websites and will encourage people who ride bikes to vote and support the city and its endeavors.