Mark your calendars! Friday, May 20, 2016 is The League of American Cyclists' National Bike To Work Day. IF there is ever a day to ride to work, make it this day. Think about the positive statement we'll be making as cyclists, safely using an alternate form of transportation.
Based on our great success in Richardson 4 years ago, which grew to 5 stations around Dallas 3 years ago, and keeps growing every year, BikeDFW, DART and local bike groups have partnered up to host another 9 Bike Commuter Energizer Stations around the Dallas/Fort Worth area:
- RICHARDSON - DART Arapaho Center Station
- PLANO - DART Downtown Plano Station
- ROWLETT - DART Downtown Rowlett Station
- FARMERS BRANCH - DART Farmer Branch Station
- ADDISON - DART Addison Transfer Station
- DALLAS - DART St. Paul Station
- OAK CLIFF - DART Oakenwald Street Car Stop
- IRVING - Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing station
- also in DALLAS - Young Street (Library Staff)
DATE: Friday, May 20, 2016
TIME: 7:00-9:00 am
We will be providing snacks, beverages and FREE bicycle safety checks at most stations.
Let us know you are coming on our Facebook Event Page.
SPONSORS FOR ALL STATIONS: